Monday, May 17, 2010

Decisions

Well, here we are in a hotel near the airport. Khun Kantapong got through OK to pick us up and the drive to our new temporary abode was unremarkable. It's on the edge of an industrial estate but quite nice, brand new, fine for a few days if need be. Attempted to combine work with keeping the girls amused. Liz didn't get much sleep last night so I took the girls down to the bar where we played cards and a nice Indian man showed them a couple of magic tricks. This while having a phone call with Singapore about the annual arts meeting I'm organizing for next week. I don't fancy leaving the family in Bangkok if things stay like this, so maybe the option is to take them with me...

2 comments:

  1. Glad to learn you're safely installed at the hotel.
    Just been looking at the latest maps & I see where the new barricade on Rama was- yes, too close for comfort.
    Another deadline passed. Still it goes on.
    Courage, mon brave

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did wonder about all Ellitos (I like that typo and so will let it stand)to Singapore option. Go for it. Will be a nice break.

    ReplyDelete